West Sands Resort & Villas Phuket
Soi Mai Khao 4, Mai Khao, Thalang District, Phuket
- Hotels And Hospitality
- 113.8 rai
- Available Space
- 100 rai - 200 rai
- Not available
- Related Links
- 100% Foreign Ownership. The resort is offered with the benefit of a Board of Investment (BOI) privilege that allows 100% foreign ownership.
- Premier Resort Destination. 6.4 million visitors in 2015, representing a five-year CAGR of 13%. The airport expansion due to complete this year will double the passengers capacity.
- Freehold & Prominent Beach Frontage. 113.8 rai (18.2 hectares) and 500 metres of beach frontage. Freehold titles.
- Destination Resort with Waterpark. The only resort with waterpark.
- Vacant Possession of Brand and Management.
- Value-adding Opportunities. There is significant potential for growth in the current room rates through rebranding & repositioning of the asset, increasing revenue through the currently-underconstruction conference centre, and adding additional rides in the waterpark. Two remaining accommodation blocks are yet to be fitted out (which would immediately add additional 58 keys) and the site has significant excess land for future development.
· - One beachfront pool and one lagoon swimming pool
- Extensive spa facilities with seven treatment rooms
- Fully-equipped fitness centre
- Kid's club with playground, e-zone and Camp Safari
- Outdoor movie screen
- Splash Jungle Water Park